Sunday, June 24, 2007

My birthday

It's my b'day.. and after a span of 7 years I am spending it in India. Isn't that amazing !! I haven't been thinking about spending my b'day in India since I left to US 6 years ago.. but how quickly things change. I am back in india and spent the most part of the day with relatives. It's kinda different b'day celebration for me. I have been searching the net for interesting blogs, I saw this nice little writeup

To hate all Roses becoz you got scratched by one Thorn...
To give up on ur Dreams becoz one didn't come True...
To lose faith on Prayers becoz one wasn't answered...
To give up on your Efforts becoz one of them Failed...
To Condemn on your Friends becoz one Betrayed you...
Not to believe in Love, Becoz someone was unfaithful...

Remember that another chance will come up,
A New Friend, A New Love, A New Life...
Never Give Up !
Becoz Life is Indeed Beautiful !!!

No comments:

Loading...