Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cool Tools

It's been a long time since I blogged.. As always I am gonna blame it on work :) We had a tough work schedule for the last couple of months.. But really feeling happy about how things turned out in the end.. learnt to configure/administer Websphere MQ in the course of the project. we have earlier used MSMQ for our internal Message Queuing purpose and we were forced to use MQ since the client we were interacting with was using MQ.

I havent checked/used and new tool for a long time now. So I started exploring the new tools that are available. I came across couple of cool tools.

1. del.icio.us is a social bookmarks manager. I always had problem storing my favourite links and sharing it between my laptop at home and work. I am sure this is gonna solve all my issues. It allows you to easily add sites you like to your personal collection of links, to categorize those sites with keywords. You can also share your collection between your own browsers, machines and also with others. (coollll)

2. EverNote. I have been using OneNote to store information like website experts, to-do lists. It was a nice tool but i think it lacks thinks that are present in Evernote like Timeband, Encrypion. I dont think I will go back to OneNote after using this tool.

Let me know if anyone knows about any other cool tools they came across.

No comments:

Loading...