Thursday, November 23, 2006

Xbox 360 for only 100 $

Can you believe it ??? Amazon is giving out 1000 units of xbox for only 100 $. I saw a Amazon poll last week presenting a list of items they want to offer at really low prices and they had Xbox 360 for 100 $ instead of the standard 299 $. I was pretty sure people will vote for xbox 360 and the results came y'day that they are going to offer Xbox 360 for that price.. Wow !! I am really excited. It is going to be available in sale starting at 11:00
AM PST(thanks brian for correcting that). I am sure it is going to available for not more than 10 seconds.

Wish me luck !!! I hope I end up getting one of those !!!

2 comments:

brian james kirk said...

actually,

the webpage says "Come back Thursday at 11 a.m. PST to get these deals."

which is 2:00pm EST.

just thought i'd let you know.

premkumar said...

oops !! typo.. thanks for catching that.. I am sure you are looking for one as well. All the very best for getting one :)

Loading...